Minutes walk from St Leonards Train Station and Transport Forum, 69 Christie Street is in the perfect location for any business. The AMA House is known for some fantastic tenants, such as The Australian Medical Association (NSW), Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (NSW) and the Medical Defence Association.
The building is also closely located to a number of gyms, cafes and eateries.
Benefits of the space include:
– Existing fitout with furniture
– Access to a large common kitchenette/ break out
– Expansive district views
– Large windows allowing for fantastic natural light
– Huge ground floor lobby
– Access via three elevators
– Sublease from a multinational tenant
– READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN
Sublease Till 30 Dec 2018